Friday 12 July 2013

Myths and beliefs.

I was talking to a couple of friends at a training and they swore by all things under the sky that black hair cannot grow past a certain lenght
Argument being that i am just blessed with great genes!!
All my life i have heard this argument and i think we have it all wrong, with the right amount of TLC black hair will thrive beautifully. Our climate is all nice and warm which is great for hair, skin and nails as against the frosty, cold and dry weather in the rest of the world that promotes dryness and split ends. The springy nature of black hair allows for optimal moisture retention and promotes strenght. Take a walk with me as i teach you how to achieve a beautiful, shiny, yummilicious mane ♥
What other hair myths have you heard??

5 comments:

  1. So madam, is dis ur real hair? I see it has different shades so am kinda confuse. Need my baby's hair to be dis long too. Cheers n lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teemonk, yes it is.
    I coloured it a couple of weeks ago hence the difference in colour. Will definately share pointers on how to grow hair. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always known your hair to be long... It is amazing how fast and long it grows with the number of times you have cut it. When I show people your wedding pics, they go like , "is that really her hair? " And I am like "yea". What I know is that if you really want your hair to grow long and look healthy, you need to stay away from chemicals and weavons and even tight braids. Let it be and if u must, use wigs instead. Just for a while though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Sems, Very well said too.
    Healthy long hair is achievable with the right TLC and treatment. Thanks for your contribution

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you jare. I remember people saying this all my life and its time to prove them wrong. And yes our weather is the optimal best for our hair. Like God would give us such thick and kinky and dry hair and not give us the weather to sustain it ....Rolls eyes...

    ReplyDelete