Monday 29 July 2013

My hair escapade this weekend

Anyone that knows me knows that i take all the time to nuture my hair but i am extremely lazy at styling and accessorizing it.

So on Friday i saw a colleague with her nicely curled "Brazillian Hair" and it hit me that i could style my natural hair into "Aunty Funmi hair" without applying heat.

After a bout of loving conditioning on saturday, i made a mix of hair serum and Argan Morocean Oil and applied to the body of my hair on sunday.

I then cut my hair into four sections and used a flexible bending roller to roll the hair.

This morning i removed the rollers, shook out my hair and behold i had my very own "Aunty Funmi Hair"★

6 comments:

  1. Nice! That's a great idea!!How long do you reckon the curls will stay in place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon about 2-5 Days depending on how well I manage it.
      Its so easy to do and absolutely great for your hair.

      Delete
  2. aunty funmi hair?

    Abeg, explain o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dearie, my point is that you can make your natural hair look like aunty Funmi hair :)

      Delete
  3. Nice work gurl. Keep up d gd work. I also use bendin rollers 4 my natural hair but dey Neva keep d curls. I always have 2 repeat d process everynite i'm going 2 sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Seyi,
      You might want to try using more oil based hair creams as the amount of oil in your hair determines how deep the curls set.
      Also try using cream based leave in conditioners, they also help curls set too.

      Delete